- This event has passed.
Social Justice/Racism Panel
March 28, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Trocaire Main Campus in Buffalo, hosted by the Cultural Competency Certificate (C3) Committee. Panelists include:
- Karen Clinton Jones, Ph.D., Chief Diversity Officer/ Title IX Coordinator at Buffalo State College
- Wookoo Kim, MSW, Ph.D., Associate Professor at the SUNY at Buffalo School of Social Work
- Michael Martin, Executive Director of Native American Community Services (*NFJCWNY Board member!)
- Casimiro Rodriguez Sr., President of the Hispanic Heritage Council of WNY Inc.
- Thomas Vane, MS, Director of Student Engagement at Trocaire College
More details about the event can be found here: https://trocaire.edu/c3-committee-to-host-panel-on-social-justice-racism-on-march-28/
Speaker bios here: https://trocaire.edu/app/uploads/2019/03/c3-bios-diversity-panel-3.28.19.pdf