- This event has passed.
Criminal Justice Reform Legislation – A Discussion
November 20, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
At the Merriweather Library, 1324 Jefferson Ave (at E Utica). No cash bail, juvenile offender law, extreme risk protection orders, assigned counsel program and how it works – will all be discussed. Speakers include
- Hon Kevin Carter – Erie Co Court Judge
- Hon Susan Maxwell Barnes – Erie Co Court Judge
- Mark Worrell Assigned Counsel Program
- Rebecca Town – Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo
- Erie Co Probation Officer
Special Selection Video “Voices from Within” real inmates from inside Sing Sing (Ossining) Prison. Sponsored by Stop The Violence Coalition, NYers Against Gun Violence, and National Action Network.