- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Testing @ JRCHC-Broadway
May 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
You do not have to be a Jerichos Road patient or have insurance to be tested. Tests are provided on a first-come first-served basis. Test type (nasal swab or antibody blood test) will be administered at provider discretion. If you have a mask, please wear it.
Visit the Community Corner tent if you need a doctor (on-the-spot scheduling of new patient appointments), insurance (on-the-spot scheduling with facilitated enrollees) or other community resources (we will connect you).
Questions? Call 7160-529-3020.
Other medical providers are also offering testing. If you qualify, these options are available (as of 4/28/2020).
- Urban Family Practice @ 1315 Jefferson Ave (14208)
- Tuesdays and Thursday from 1-4pm. Call for an evaluation first (716-604-0504). Testing available for: GBUACO/Urban Family Practice patients with symptoms; Non-GBUACO patients with a primary physician who can send a script for you; Patients without a primary care physician
- Community Health Center of Buffalo @ 34 Benwood Ave (14214)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:30am-4:30pm. Testing available for: Community Health Center of Buffalo patients online. Contact your CHC of Buffalo provider first at 716-986-9199.
- Kaleida at Leroy Coles Library @ 1187 E. Delavan Ave (14215)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 9am-1pm. Need a prescription from your provider faxed to 716-859-1800. After script is faxed, go to KaleidaHealth.org > Covid-19 Testing > Follow prompts for assessment and scheduling OR call 716-859-3222.